2013 marks our first fall csa!
2013 crops include: numerous potato varieties, carrots, garlic, numerous radish varieties, rutabaga, parsnips, leeks, brussels sprouts, winter squash, spinach, cabbage, onions, cauliflower, pea shoots, micro-greens, pumpkin, hot peppers, dried beans, dried herbs, dried peppers, kohlrabi, sweet potatoes, mixed greens, dried crushed red pepper, shallots, kale, etc. (50-75 pounds of food per delivery)
resources include: monthly newsletter, recipe ideas, short-term and long-term storage tips
delivery dates for 2013:
- thursday, october 24th
- thursday, november 21st
- thursday, december 19th
pick-up sites for 2013:
- pairings food & wine – minnetonka: 6001 shady oak road
- blue ox coffee company – south minneapolis: 38th and chicago ave
- bossy acres – northfield: 5680 290th street west
- home delivery available for an additional $30 charge within 35 mile radius of south minneapolis
memberships available: SOLD OUT – THANK YOU!
cost of membership: $300 ($330 if choose home delivery)
- $50 deposit reserves your spot: due within 10 days of registration (will be deducted from overall balance)
payment due in full: october 24th, 2013
mail payment to: bossy acres, p.o. box 7250, minneapolis mn 55407-1715
our fall csa share is intended to provide you and your household with 50-75 pounds of local organic produce – most of which can be placed in long-term storage should that be of interest. we selected delivery dates to best accommodate holiday planning and get-togethers. please note that this is our first season offering a fall/storage share – our crop list will include additional varieties in the seasons to come.
WAITING LIST FOR 2014:
- email email@example.com
- subject line: 2014 fall csa
- include name(s) on membership, mailing address, best contact phone number
- 2014 will be more expansive in its available pick-up sites, crop list, and number of available shares